Available for conferences and events
I take events seriously and make an effort to be a part of the event rather than speaking and disappearing. You can expect me to engage with attendees before, during and after the event.
I generally speak on leadership, marketing, and team culture with my overarching goal to provide key takeaways attendees can implement with minimal effort. My talks are reinforced with references to industry trends, knowledge leaders, and pop culture.
You are allowed to record my talk, take photos, and distribute amongst your membership. I will also provide you with the slides from my presentation which you can make available to your team.
Traveling, preparing, and interacting with guests takes time. While I would love to take every opportunity, I can only work with those that cover a minimum of travel and lodging costs.
Your attendees expect a great event, I will do my part to help create that event. My unique presentation style keeps audiences engaged with multiple slides per minute, beautiful imagery, and succinct messaging. I do not pitch my services from stage and will always treat every interaction with respect knowing that I represent your company.
I look forward to meeting with you, your team, and those involved in providing a successful event.
Let's make this work
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your event info and dates.
- We’ll plan for a 30 minute call to help me learn more about the event and how I might fit in.
- If things look good, we’ll coordinate travel and lodging information.
- I’ll announce I’m speaking at your event through my email list and on my Q.
- I will customize slides in my presentation to help it align with your event.
- I’ll fly out, deliver an exciting presentation; then, we all go out for a drink to celebrate.